1. Treadmill: Hold the bars tightly with both hands to prevent falling; the swing range of the legs should not be too large to avoid muscle strain.
2. Combined Horizontal Bars: Hold the horizontal bar tightly with both hands to prevent falling and injury.
3. Rotating waist device: The waist should be controlled when twisting, and the amplitude should not be too large. Always keep your hand from the handle, keep the twisting angle below 45 degrees, and the twisting speed should be slow and even.
4. Waist And Back Massager: moderate force, slow to fast movements.
5. Spacewalker: Do not swing too much. Especially the elderly have poor muscle flexibility. If the swing of the legs is too large and the speed is too fast, it is easy to strain the muscles around the spine. Therefore, the amplitude of the leg swing should be about 45°, and the frequency should be controlled at about 3 seconds each time.
6. Pushing training device: disabled for the elderly with hip osteomalacia. The main symptom of hip osteomalacia is usually knee pain. For such elderly people, the weight-bearing function of the hip joints is not good. If you perform pedal exercises, the knee extensor muscles may be damaged, which will aggravate the condition.
7. Seesaw: Both hands should hold the handrails tightly, and the oscillation frequency should not be too fast or too large, otherwise it is easy to cause vertebral compression fractures or coccyx of osteoporosis.
8. Jianqi training machine: Don't touch those with herniated disc. This exercise is very suitable for those who often desk, neck muscles and lumbar muscles are strained. But if the disease has progressed to a herniated disc, never use it.
9. Traction trainer: try pull-ups first. If even one pull-up cannot be done, it is best not to use it. Elderly people with insufficient hand strength are best not to do this exercise.
10. Twisting rotator: The rotation range should not be too large. The twisting amplitude should not exceed 180°, the speed should be slow, the movements should be gentle, and the frequency should be controlled at about 3 seconds each time.