When the outdoor temperature is low in the morning, it is advisable to wear more clothes. After getting ready for activities, the body is warm, and then take off the heavy clothes and pants for exercise. After exercising on Outdoor Fitness Equipment, you should wear clothes and pants in time and keep warm. Especially after winter swimming, you should use a soft, dry bath towel to quickly dry your whole body, rub red skin, and wear clothes to keep warm to avoid the invasion of cold and evil.
Some people think that exercise itself generates heat, so there is no need to prevent cold. This is obviously wrong. Exercise will speed up the circulation and the body is in a state of heat dissipation. It does not feel cold, but at this time the pores are opened and the cold air can easily stimulate the body. Causes invisible damage, and when it feels cold, the body has been damaged to a large extent.
The low temperature environment can easily cause wind evil damage, leading to colds, joint pain, and even stomach pain. Exposed parts of the body, such as hands and face, are prone to frostbite. After half an hour after the sun comes out, the morning cold injury can be relieved.
1. Choose suitable exercise time and exercise environment. Rainy, foggy and snowy days are not suitable for outdoor exercise; on sunny days, you must go out after sunrise; when there is wind, you should pay attention to choosing sunny and sheltered areas.
2. Pay attention to warm up before exercise. Especially before a large amount of exercise, you can use jogging, bare-handed exercises and a small amount of exercises with light equipment to make your body warm and sweat slightly, and then go to the formal exercise.
Adult Outdoor Fitness Equipment
3. Dress appropriately and remove sweat in time. Just go out, wear more clothes; after warming up, you can take off the thick clothes; after exercising, you should wipe off the sweat in time, and then put on the thick clothes. Clothes should be light and soft, not too tight.
4. Use Adult Outdoor Fitness Equipment to exercise outdoors and avoid direct contact with the skin. Because after the temperature drops to below zero, the human skin will come into contact with cold metal, which may cause adhesions and direct injuries. At this time, gloves should be worn.
5. The exercise interval should be shorter. Avoid standing in the cold air for a long time, which will cause the body temperature to drop, the muscles will fall into a tired state, and the viscosity will increase. This will not only affect the subsequent exercise effect, but also easily get injured.
Outdoor exercises in winter, especially skiing, should be careful of sprains. Sprains may induce ligament rupture, meniscus crushing and aging and other diseases. Don't take it lightly.
After some sprains, fractures may not have been caused, and the pain symptoms are not serious. Many people will ignore the treatment. For example, ligament injuries are most easily ignored because they are painless, but often the result is meniscus damage. You can move normally 3-5 weeks after ligament reconstruction, and you can perform general exercises after half a year. However, there is still a high probability of osteoarthritis and joint hyperplasia after partial meniscus removal. So before exercising, you may wish to wear appropriate protective equipment, such as knee pads, and master the correct exercise method to avoid injury. Once injured, seek medical treatment in time to avoid delaying the condition.
If you have more questions, please contact the Adult Outdoor Fitness Equipment Manufacturer